- It is our goal at Sofas for Service to uplift the Veterans that we help, therefore we strive to keep our standards high.
- Upholstered Items–Need to be in excellent condition and free from smoke, pet odors and pet hair (to avoid allergic reactions). We cannot accept items that need repair, have tears or show wear (especially on the head rest, arms and seat cushion areas).
- Donations are accepted at our Warehouse location on Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 am both days or by appointment. Please call 715-309-9663 with the items that you have and directions or if you have any questions.
- If you need to make arrangements to have your donation picked up, please call 715-309-9663. Items must be on the FIRST FLOOR or in the garage on pick-up day.
- We can always use monetary donations. Cash donations can be given for specific needs if the donor desires (beds, gas, warehouse rent, etc.) Unspecified cash donations will be split for new bed purchases, transportation, general operating expenses and occasionally for special purchases. We have no payroll, so 100% of your donation is used for the purpose of providing our veterans in need with household furnishings. (updated 12/20/2023) Click on the links below to find out what we will take and what is not acceptable.
What To Donate – NEW or Gently Used (pdf file)
What NOT to Donate (pdf file)
As a veteran who was in a transition period, you not only provided household goods that I desperately needed, you also provided me a newfound sense of hope, love and community. Thank you greatly.